Is It Bad I Like This?

I didn't actually like it, for those of you wondering.
But I just thought it was funny.
Am I allowed to think it's funny?
Because I really don't know much about it, but this kid does like and comment on A LOT OF THINGS on people's facebooks of whom he may not communicate with very often or not.
But even I can understand how annoying it is when people comment/like/dislike things they have no idea about.
Like inside jokes, factual information, feelings/opinions/viewpoints you may have, and so on and so forth.
I think it was funny that someone actually layed down the rules here.
Go you :)


2 comments:

Jasmine Shiree. said...

I'm confused. . . Emma isn't even on Jordan's bus, why would she have him as her profile? Oh well, guess it doesnt matter. :D Anywho, I totally agree with her though!

the author said...

Ha, she got his sister's permission- no, i am NOT a facebook stalker!
:)

Powered by Blogger.