5:27 AM
Facebook Fast; Day 3
I'm on a Facebook fast.
For a couple reasons:
-I spend way too much time on it, and 99% of the time I'm literally not doing anything worthwhile on it.
-I'm tired of people misusing status updates to inform the billions and plus people they're friends with of their problems.
-I figure it will be good for me, so I can do other things and obsessively worry about why people are posting about me.. Not like I did that in the first place, but still.
Anyway, it's day three and so far so good. There has been a couple times where im so bored and want to go on, but I've been reading a lot more, and listening to music. And using twitter as a substitute helps me deal with it when it gets really bad ;D (I'm kidding)
So I should probably sign off, as I'm leaving for church soon. Movie with some of my favorite people this afternoon! Oh gosh.. Do I sound like those annoying people on Facebook? I didn't mean to, they really are some of my favorite people! And now I'm rambling, so I'm going to leave. :)
|
This entry was posted on 5:27 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment