Don't Post Statuses Like This. Number Seven.

A friend asked me to blog about this.
So, so, SO many things wrong with this status update.
1) spelling.
When you put something online, such as... email, status update, or blog post, you should make a good effort to at least double check your spelling.
It can save you from much embarrassment in the future, will help make you smarter, and will make it so that not so many people will want to tear out your hair :)
2) abbreviations.
Sorry, but some abbreviations I hate. Especially when used in excess amounts.
"nd"
"sumthin"
"kno"
"wnt"
Please, do us all a favor, and don't use them so much. Preferably, not at all.
It will make you seem a lot more educated, even if... you aren't.
3) double letters.
Admit it, we've all done it one point or another.
I mean, I know I went through a phase of it, and I probably subconsciously still do it to drag out a word.
But,
"juss"
and
"happenn"
are spelled "just" and "happen".
I don't know if your fingers just got lazy and you made a typo sweetie, but this just goes back to rechecking your spelling. Do yourself, and the rest of us a favor.
Once more, you'll make yourself seem more educated and stop people from wanting to punch a baby.
4) talking about personal problems that no one cares about.
How many times must I go over this one? 
Unless it is a blog made for that specific purpose, or someone asked (in a private message), no one cares about it.
It's especially bothersome when you talk about the problem in such a "mysterious" way.
So if you're going to talk... I mean whine, about your problems, then just be direct.
But again, we'd rather you just not post anything about it at all.


1 comments:

Jasmine Shiree. said...

Thanks, I owe you one!
:D

Powered by Blogger.