Don't Post Statuses Like This. Number Six.

I swear, I see one more status like this, and I will pull out my hair.
How many people are not smart enough to figure out that not everyone cares about your drama?
No one really wants to read that while they're on facebook, so go back to myspace and stay there.
Please.
And when I say drama, I mean all drama. Family drama, school drama, friend drama, boy drama, etc.
Because frankly, if someone cares, they'll ask you.
You don't have to post it as a status.
Because more than half the people who read it really won't care.
And generally if they seem like they do, it's cause they're nosy.

2 comments:

Jasmine Shiree. said...

This is where we all go "Wow."
:)
Hope you enjoyed tonight McLove! We'll hang out sometime soon again. :)

the author said...

I hope that's a good wow, haha.
Well, good for me, anyway. :)

And i enjoyed tonight very much! :) Twas fun!

Powered by Blogger.